Yello TV appearances, misc events - is there a list online?

Talk of anything YELLO
finisterre

Yello TV appearances, misc events - is there a list online?

Postby finisterre » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:18 pm

Is there a list somewhere of Yello's TV appearances and other events?

I just found two amazing torrents:

One for an episode of the German TV series Berg und Geist. (I assume this must be different from the Anka Schmid "Electropop Made in Switzerland" documentary because it's a series focusing on a different artist every episode.) Broadcast Jan 10 2005 according to the torrent.

Other one is also from 2005. According the torrent: "Private live recording (~6 min.) from inauguration of Zuerich Bahnhofstraße new illumination. Boris Blank from Yello had composed the music exclusively for this event."

Hmm, I wonder if they were ever on Night Flight ;^)
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:19 pm

Yeah that would be nice to have to have a list of all appearances. I think Jonas might be able to answer that question. http://www.discog.info/

I haven't been well organized to answer this question... Yet
Julz
finisterre

Postby finisterre » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:51 pm

julz wrote:I think Jonas might be able to answer that question.

Wow, FINALLY - I think it's literally been years that I've been trying to relocate his discographies. I used them since the mid-90s, but then a few years ago the links went dead and the redirect links never worked.

And then either I couldn't remember his name, or else I did remember but it didn't show up in google. Or I found them, but they only went up to 1997 or something (it's all kinda hazy)

This may all sound like nonsense to the bleeding edge of hardcore fans here, but it's only once a year or so that I get a serious burst of fanaticism since I already have every album and about half the 12"s.

Before today, the last time I checked Youtube there were only a handful of legit videos for their major tracks... now there's mindblowingly rare sh*t like the Billy Mackenzie Baby video and TV music-show appearances!

Return to “General YELLO Talk”